The heart of the Collective, the young adult community of Believers Church, is to create space for honesty and vulnerability to journey together in Jesus and to live as the family of God. Over the past five years, our desire has been to connect with one another in meaningful ways through which God can take us beyond what we could be alone. We’ve come to recoginze that we need each other and the gifts of God in each other to be built up and impact the surrounding world.
Although the Collective is mostly comprised of young adults, all are welcome to join our church community. Join us for our normal weekly gathering on Mondays at 7pm in the BC Annex (4721-A South Memorial Drive). Email Anna Lukes at email@example.com for more information on our weekly family rhythms of life and community.
On a regular basis, we:
· gather Monday evenings for prayer, fellowship, musical worship, testimonies, scripture, and other spiritual rhythms
· enjoy spontaneous activities and social events throughout Tulsa
· have smaller gatherings for discipleship, accountability, and Bible study
· meet for personal intercession and corporate prayer
· practice evangelism or walk downtown to love on others
· partake in an annual community weekend retreat
Our core values as a community are:
1. Following Jesus With Everything
2. Intimacy with the Trinity
3. Moving toward Maturity with Christ
4. Everyone Gets to Play
5. Being a Place of Equipping
6. God Known Through Love
7. Being Flung-Out into the World
For more info, contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.