Believers Church is a nondenominational church family in Tulsa, Oklahoma, made up of people who desire to grow in their relationships with Christ. About 700 folks gather for worship services on Sundays at 9am and 11am.
Our Sunday morning services are especially sweet for us as a community. Through words, prayers and songs we affirm our commitment to Jesus as His disciples. And through the experienced presence of God, through hearing the Word of God, and through the encouragement of other believers, we hear God reaffirm His commitment to us. While we could each do any of these things on our own, something unique happens when we’re all together.
We hope people connect with some of the things we value most:
• GRACE – the grace of God that loves, forgives, and accepts us in Christ just as we are. We’re encouraged to honor others in the same way.
• PRESENCE – the presence of God in our midst. We try to give space to something we feel God is emphasizing and follow His lead, even if it messes with our agenda.
• DISCIPLESHIP – “long obedience in the same direction” as Eugene Peterson described it. We’re committed to that Christ-centered, lifelong journey with the Lord and with each other.
• COMMUNITY – the experience of learning, loving and growing together. We find ways to journey together and build up our mutual faith.
• MISSION – the heart of Jesus for a mixed-up world. We want to grow in being a family on mission together.
• CREATIVITY – the variety and beauty of God spread out creatively through all His children. We enjoy incorporating some of the creative gifts and talents of people in our larger gatherings.
We invite you to join us on this adventure.